C2040H - 20 x 40ft Container Shelter
Our friendly Support Team can be reached from 9 am to 5 pm (GMT), Monday through Friday to assist you with your order.
☏ 01525 851912
The Hardlife C2040H Shelters are extra-large, tough, affordable, durable, and versatile storage solutions that are designed to maximise space and protect goods, vehicles, and machines in inclement weather.
The Hardlife range of container shelters features a sturdy, hot-galvanised steel frame made of Q215 steel tubes and heavy-duty PVC fabric. These shelters are provided with base plates for welding them into place on the containers.
These container canopy tents can be customised with front and rear panels and are suitable for use all year round.
GREAT FOR USE AS
- Industrial and agricultural warehouses
- Construction warehouses
- Vehicle shelters
- Temporary shelters
- Office inventory
|Arch Interval (m)||1.5|
|Arch Ø (mm)||45 x 1.50|
|Purlin Ø (mm)||32 x 1.20|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.28|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||0.75 x 1.92 x 0.32|
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- High-quality, pre-fabricated, hot-galvanised steel frame
- Suitable for use all year around
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- No building permits required*
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Readymade, pre-fabricated shelters
- Weather safety
- Extra, flexible space
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
To best suit, the natural landscape, the Hardlife container shelters are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green, and military green.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the container shelters.
- Ensure that the shelter fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble shelters in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure fabric is not within close proximity to heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the canopy once or twice a year.
Hardlife will entertain requests for customisation of the Hardlife C2020 Container Shelter. Customised container shelters, with optional front and rear panels, can be supplied on request, but at an additional cost and longer delivery time.