The Hardlife portable double cubicle toilet is a space-saving alternative specially designed for use as temporary toilets onsite and in remote locations. It consists of two hygienic, well-ventilated, and efficient toilets.
There are two external doors and one partition wall. Each toilet cubicle is fitted with a washbasin, tap, full-flushing ceramic toilet, toilet roll holder, lighting, cold water inlet, drainage outlet pipes, and an extractor fan. The walls are made of two layers of steel plates, with an intervening layer of thermal insulation foam.
The double cubicle toilet features a steel frame, leather with PVC flooring, and insulated inlet and outlet pipes.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Site toilets
- Instant toilets
- Temporary toilets
|Flooring||Leather with PVC flooring|
|Door||Swing Door with Lock|
- Convenient, durable, well-ventilated, and sturdy
- Eco-friendly, hygienic, and efficient
- Efficient use of space
- High-quality, all-steel frame and bathroom fittings
- Swing door with Mortice lock, for added security and privacy
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10–15 years
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Long lifespan
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No building permits required*
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
- Ensure that the cubicles are clear of snow at all times.
- Please move the toilets/cubicles to a safe place in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the cubicles away from heat sources.
For more queries, please Contact us.
Delivery: Three pallets