We take pride in the quality of our products and offer warranty on all of our products.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY FOR FRAME AND FABRIC
Hardlife offers a one-year limited warranty from the date of invoice for the frame and fabric of all products that are purchased directly from Hardlife Utility. However, the time taken for replacement will be subject to the availability of the product(s). Replacement products will be shipped to you.
For your Hardlife product(s) to be eligible for warranty please email us the following:
- Photos taken at the time of installation, to ensure that the assembly is correct.
- Current photo of the shelter.
- Copy of the invoice.
Your warranty will be confirmed at this stage.
Hardlife will cover damages that occur during shipping.
Please write to us at email@example.com if your Hardlife product is found to be defective or if components are missing at the time of delivery or upon opening the package. Hardlife will provide a replacement of the same value, repair the product, or ship the missing parts, depending on the extent of the damage. However, you should initiate a return request within 30 days of purchasing the product. To be eligible for a replacement, the product(s) must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging. We will require an invoice or proof of purchase to process all your return requests.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE HARDLIFE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Hardlife products that are purchased at auctions.
- Products that not installed according to the instructions provided in the Instruction Manual.
- Third party labour and installation fees of any kind.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, high-velocity winds, flood, snow, wind-driven debris, forest fires, etc.
- Shelters that have been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, insufficient maintenance, or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of covers and doors.
- Injury to people or damage to the contents of the shelter.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries on our Warranty policy.
Please allow 14 business days for us to process your warranty claim.