The Hardlife CC9 Portable Container Cabins are affordable, versatile, prefabricated units that come with well-fitted windows and a large-clearance swing door, with door locks pre-fitted for additional security. These cabins are specially designed to serve as temporary offices on construction sites and remote locations. The cabin is made of a tough steel frame and a stable veneer flooring and is suitable for use all year round.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Flexible workspaces
- Site offices
- Portable office cabins
- Temporary shelters
- Storage cabins
|Description||7 ft||8 ft||9 ft|
|Outer Cabin Size (w x l x h) (m)||1.74 x 2.23 x 1.92||1.97 x 2.49 x 2.18||2.2 x 2.74 x 2.5|
|Inner Cabin Size (w x l x h) (m)||1.6 x 2.11 x 1.73||1.8 x 2.3 x 2||2.06 x 2.58 x 2.32|
|Floor||Veneer Flooring||Veneer Flooring||Veneer Flooring|
|Windows with Steel Bars||Steel Frame & Plastic Glass||Steel Frame & Plastic Glass||Steel Frame & Plastic Glass|
|Entry Door||Swing Door with Lock & Key||Swing Door with Lock & Key||Swing Door with Lock & Key|
|Weight (kg)||700 Kg||800 Kg||900 Kg|
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- High-quality, all-steel frame
- Suitable for use all year around
- Highly stable veneer flooring
- Swing door with pre-fitted door locks for added security
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10 years or more
- No building permits required*
- Readymade, pre-fabricated cabins
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Extra, flexible space
- Long lifespan
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy maintenance
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the installation of the container cabins.
- Ensure that the containers are clear of snow at all times.
- Ensure that the doors and windows are latched during hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
Please call us at +44 (0) 1525 851912 or write to us at email@example.com if you have any queries or requests.