Ciurrently out of Stock -The Hardlife portable single cubicle toilets are specially designed for use as temporary toilets onsite and in remote locations. They are hygienic, well-ventilated, and efficient toilets.
Each toilet cubicle is fitted with a washbasin, tap, full-flushing ceramic toilet, toilet roll holder, lighting, cold water inlet, drainage outlet pipes, and an extractor fan. The walls are made of two layers of steel plates, with an intervening layer of thermal insulation foam.
The single cubicle toilet features a steel frame, PVC vinyl flooring, and insulated inlet and outlet pipes.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Site toilets
- Instant toilets
- Temporary toilets
|Flooring||PVC Vinyl Flooring|
|Door||Swing Door with Lock|
- Convenient, durable, well-ventilated, and sturdy
- Eco-friendly, hygienic, and efficient
- Efficient use of space
- High-quality, all-steel frame and bathroom fittings
- Swing door with knob lock, for added security and privacy
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10–15 years
- No building permits required*
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Long lifespan
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy to clean and maintain
* All of our products can be considered temporary structures due to the fact they can be disassembled completely and relocated. We do recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid planning scrutiny.
- Ensure that the containers are clear of snow at all times.
- Ensure that the doors and windows are latched during hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
For more queries please Contact us