S-304015R - 30FT x 40FT Single Trussed Storage tent
Our friendly Support Team can be reached from 9 am to 5 pm (GMT), Monday through Friday to assist you with your order.
☏ 01525 851912
The Hardlife 304015R single trussed storage tent is extra tough, sturdy, and reliable. The single trussed steel frame is made of Q215 steel tubes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather. The tent fabric is made as standard with heavy-duty 650g PVC.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans, and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
- Commercial tents
|Arch Interval (m)||2
|Arch Φ (mm)||86 x 56 x 2|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||48 x 1.5|
|Door Size (m)||3.5 x 3.5|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.30|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||0.90 x 3.10 x 0.90|
- Versatile, durable, and affordable tents
- Superior frame strength due to increased number of arches compared to competitors
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer lifespan
- Four-season tents
- Winch and roll-up doors for large-scale clearance and added security
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Tear resistant
- Self-cleaning ability
- Flame resistant and UV resistant fabric
- Double trussed tubes’ lifespan of 10–15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Convenient and portable
- No building permits required*
To best suit the natural landscape, the double trussed storage tents are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green and military green. Tents with mixed colours – white with green trim, white with grey trim, and white with blue trim – are also available.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure fabric is not within close proximity to heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
* All of our products can be considered temporary structures due to the fact they can be disassembled completely and relocated. We do recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid planning scrutiny.
Hardlife will entertain requests for customisation of the Hardlife 203012R single trussed storage tent. Customised tents can be supplied on request but at an additional cost and longer delivery time.