The Hardlife 185017DP portable carport is well-ventilated, sturdy, and built to last. The carport’s single trussed steel frame is made of tough, Q215 steel tubes and the fabric is made of heavy-duty PVC.
The portable carports are specially designed to protect your vehicle in unpredictable weather conditions. They are the obvious choice to save space and ensure that your vehicle is safe and closer to your porch.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Recreational vehicles (RVs) parking area
- Shaded play area
- Outdoor porch
- Multipurpose storage tents
- Temporary workspace
|Side Wall (m)||4.20|
|Arch Φ (mm)||76 x 1.60|
|Purlin Φ (mm)||48 x 1.50|
|Door Size (m)||3.50 x 3.50|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||1.12 x 2.20 x 0.60|
- Versatile, sturdy, and durable
- Economical carports
- Strong, single trussed tubular framework
- Well-ventilated to prevent condensation
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Zipper pull-up doors for good clearance and protection
- Energy efficient
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Weather safety
- Adds value to your home
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra, flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Additional storage area
- No building permits required*
To best suit the natural landscape, the Hardlife container carports are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green and military green
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
Hardlife will entertain requests for customisation of the Hardlife 185017DP portable carport. Customised carports or replacement parts can be supplied on request, at an additional cost and longer delivery time.