5010023 - DOUBLE TRUSSED STORAGE TENT
Our friendly Support Team can be reached from 9 am to 5 pm (GMT), Monday through Friday to assist you with your order.
☏ 01525 851912
The Hardlife 5010023 double trussed storage tent is extra tough, sturdy, and reliable. The double trussed steel frame is made of Q215 steel tubes and is specially designed for use in extreme weather. The tent fabric is made of heavy-duty PVC.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Agricultural warehouses
- Freight warehouses
- Industrial warehouses
- Garages for trucks, buses, vans, and boats
- Event and exhibition tents
|Side Wall (m)||3
|Arch Ø (mm)||60 x 1.55|
|Purlin Ø (mm)||60 x 1.55|
|Door Style (m)||4 x 4|
|Snow Load (kPa)||2.30|
|Wind Load (km/h)||80|
|Package Size [W x L x H] (m)||1.12 x 2.52 x 0.75|
- Versatile, durable, and affordable tents
- Double trussed frames come with extra steel wires for added strength
- High-quality, double-sided PVC-coated polyester fabric for longer lifespan
- Four-season tents
- Winch and roll-up doors for large-scale clearance and added security
- Extra tough exterior and double trussed frames to withstand harsh weather
- Seamless roofing for excellent stability
- Large capacity
- 100% waterproof
- Tear resistant
- Self-cleaning ability
- Flame resistant and UV resistant fabric
- Double trussed tubes’ lifespan of 10–15 years
- Fabric lifespan of 7–10 years, depending on the type of fabric and environmental conditions
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Extra flexible space
- Longer lifespan
- Convenient and portable
To best suit the natural landscape, the double trussed storage tents are available in white, light grey, dark grey, grass green, and military green. Tents with mixed colours – white with green trim, white with grey trim, and white with blue trim – are also available.
All Hardlife tents and shelters come with a handy manual that will serve as a step-by-step guide for safe assembly and installation.
- Please read through the instruction manual carefully prior to the assembly and disassembly of the tents.
- Ensure that the tent fabric is clear of snow at all times.
- Please disassemble tents in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources.
- Ensure to retighten the roof fabric once or twice a year.
*All of our products can be considered temporary structures due to the fact they can be disassembled completely and relocated. We do recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid planning scrutiny