Office Cabin with Toilet and Shower
Our friendly Support Team can be reached from 9 am to 5 pm (GMT), Monday through Friday to assist you with your order.
☏ 01525 851912
(CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK) The TL4-WH2 portable office cabin is a portable office space with a convertible lounge, a hygienic toilet, and a high-performing shower cubicle, making it no different from a conventional workspace.
The toilet is fitted with a washbasin, mixer shower, mirror, full-flushing ceramic toilet, toilet roll holder, lighting, glass shower cube, power socket, water inlet, separate toilet sewage and basin sewage outlet pipes, and an extractor fan. The walls are made of two layers of steel plates, with an intervening layer of thermal insulation foam.
The double cubicle toilet features a steel frame, PVC vinyl flooring, steel frame-glass window, and insulated inlet and outlet pipes.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Flexible workspaces
- Site toilets and shower cubicles
- Changing rooms
- Holiday homes
- Portable houses
- Temporary shelters
|Flooring||PVC Vinyl flooring|
|Door||Swing Door with Lock|
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- Four-season, furnished office cabins
- Eco-friendly, hygienic, and efficient
- Portable office space with convertible lounge
- High-quality, all-steel frame and bathroom fittings
- Swing door with inside lock, for added security and privacy
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10–15 years
The portable office cabin with toilet and shower is not equipped with a room heater or a water heater.
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Extra flexible space
- Long lifespan
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No building permits required*
* All of our products can be considered temporary structures due to the fact they can be disassembled completely and relocated. We do recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid planning scrutiny.
- Ensure that the cubicles are clear of snow at all times.
- Please move the toilets/cubicles to a safe place in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the cubicles away from heat sources.
For more queries please Contact us .