The Hardlife portable toilet with shower cubicle is equipped with a hygienic and efficient toilet and a high-performing shower cubicle.
The portable toilet is fitted with a washbasin, mixer shower, mirror, full-flushing ceramic toilet, toilet roll holder, lighting, glass shower cube, power socket, water inlet, separate toilet sewage and basin sewage outlet pipes, and an extractor fan.
The walls are made of two layers of steel plates, with an intervening layer of thermal insulation foam. The toilet with shower cabin features a steel frame, PVC vinyl flooring, steel frame-glass window, and insulated inlet and outlet pipes.
GREAT FOR USE AS:
- Site toilets and shower cubicles
- Changing rooms
- Temporary toilets
|Flooring||PVC Vinyl flooring|
|Door||Swing Door with Lock|
- Convenient, durable, and sturdy
- Eco-friendly, hygienic, and efficient
- High-quality, all-steel frame and bathroom fittings
- Swing door with inside lock, for added security and privacy
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant and flame retardant
- UV protected
- Frame lifespan of 10–15 years
The toilet with shower cabin is not equipped with a water heater.
- Easy and low-cost installation and removal
- Economical compared to the cost involved in building a permanent structure
- Long lifespan
- Convenient, portable, and easy to transport
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No building permits required*
*Though most of our products fall under the temporary structures category and do not require Planning Permits, we recommend obtaining the consent of your local council to avoid government scrutiny.
- Ensure that the cubicles are clear of snow at all times.
- Please move the toilets/cubicles to a safe place in case of hurricanes and heavy snowfall.
- Ensure to keep the cubicles away from heat sources.
Please call us at +44 (0) 1525 30 90 70 or write to us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Delivery: Four pallets. Forklift required to unload from the truck.